Osage Hills State Park
Two nights of fully outfitted camping at Osage Hills State Park, just west of Bartlesville and northeast of Pawhuska.
Small Bell Tent - sleeps 2 adults and 2 small children
Canvas Wall Tent - sleeps a 6-8 people (contact us in advance to confirm availability)
Each tent is set up and broken down by Homma Camp Co. staff and fully outfitted with:
- Choice of full sized bed(s) (linens provided) or XL cots (mattress pad and sleeping bag provided)
- Towels and Rosemary/Oak soap from Farmer & Hippie
- Rugs and doormat
- Side table
- Additional amenities available upon request. See our full Menu of Services for options.
ABOUT THE AREA
For outdoor adventure enthusiasts, the trails along the rocky, hilly terrain provide a challenge to hikers and mountain bikers. Visitors may catch a glimpse of white-tail deer, wild turkey and native songbirds while on the trails. Other outdoor fitness opportunities include tennis courts, a ball field and the park swimming pool provides a refreshing way to cool off on a hot day.
The cities of Pawhuska and Bartlesville with restaurants, grocery stores, healthcare facilities and entertainment venues. (In Pawhuska) The Pioneer Woman's Mercantile, Osage Tribal Museum, Library and Archives, Tallgrass Prairie Preserve, Osage County Historical Society Museum. (In Bartlesville) Frank Lloyd Wright's Price Tower & Price Tower Arts Center, Phillips Petroleum Company Museum, Woolaroc Museum & Wildlife Preserve, Osage Casino.
WHAT TO DO
- Hiking around the park
- Take a drive through the Tallgrass Prairie Reserve
- Day Trip to Pawhuska to visit the Pioneer Woman's Mercantile shop and cafe, or tour the Osage Tribal Museum
- Day Trip to Bartlesville to visit the Price Tower Arts Center
- Have breakfast with the locals at Weeze's in Bartlesville
- Visit Woolaroc
- Just sit around the campfire and relax!